Published on 16 May 08
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- you don't have to be "small"
- why SBE is so much better than STS
- why a free thinking spouse is great for tax planning
- the benefits - and pitfalls - of not being connected
- how losing money running a coffee shop can save you millions
- using the concessions to maximise super.
Richard spent most of the first 23 years of his professional career in Brisbane in the tax practice of Andersen and then Ernst & Young. He now operates a tax consulting business through Balena Tassa Pty Ltd. Richard has particular expertise in tax and related structuring issues for the private client market. Most of his work is done by way of consulting to, and providing training for, accountants and lawyers around Australia who operate in these areas.
- Current at
30 August 2017