Published on 05 Aug 09
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- the context of tax reform
- implications for tax architecture
- implied vision for Australia
- international trends and advances in theory and evidence
- is there a future for State and Territory taxes?
- State and Territory tax bases and federal finances
- alternative State and Territory revenues
- other issues in State and Territory tax reform.
Current at 27 September 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Greg SMITH.