Published on 30 Mar 05
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Issues covered in this paper include:
- asset financing and tax preferred entities - proposed Division 250
- Section 51AD and Division 16D - including the impact on commercial property operating leases
- debt/equity issues for developers - planning opportunities
- thin capitalisation and other international financing considerations
- impact of recent cases (such as Spassked, Macquarie Finance and Transurban / Citilink Melb.).
David is a Senior Associate at Corrs Chambers Westgarth Lawyers. David has over eight years' experience servicing the taxation advisory needs of major multinational clients, including specific services in relation to major infrastructure, property development, financing and construction projects.
Current at October 2005 Current at 19 November 2004
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by David ANDERSON.
Jock is a Senior Revenue Partner at DLA Phillip Fox. He has significant expertise and
experience managing complex tax and related matters for major multinational clients, including financial services, property development and investment, construction, tourism and major infrastructure projects.
Current at 14 September 2007 Current at 26 September 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Jock MCCORMACK.