Published on 16 May 13
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Both of these measures can take a taxpayer by surprise (or not if you are expecting it).
This paper covers:
- the use the ATO can make of garnishees
- what the courts have said about garnishees recently
- the use can be made of freezing orders
- what the courts have said about freezing orders recently
- practical steps that can be adopted in expectation of, or in response to, them.
Current at 06 June 2013
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Tim RUSSELL.
Current at 10 May 2010
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Rashelle Seiden.