Published on 09 Sep 04
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- an overview of the provisions
- value shifting through services - traps for beginners
- de-minimise rules and value shifting thresholds - practical safeguards
- where and how do the rules impact on opportunities to shift income and gains
- practical situations where the provisions will impact on trusts.
Wayne is currently a Tax Principal with MGI Bridge Partners in Perth. Prior to joining this firm Wayne was with Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Melbourne and Darwin. Wayne has extensive experience in corporate tax and the taxation of trusts with a focus on small and medium size firms.
Current at 5 August 2004 Current at 23 October 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Wayne ROGERS.