Published on 04 Apr 03
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This seminar paper covers the following topics:
- partnerships, shareholders, buy sell agreements
- entry and exit of new participants
- CGT issues - rollovers, goodwill, etc.
- employer share plans and remuneration packaging
- borrowings - keeping the interest deductible.
Current at 25 May 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Damien CLARKE.
Ash is a Partner at Chotais Chartered Accountants and has in
excess of fifteen years experience in the provision of tax and
business advice to small and medium enterprises and high net
wealth persons. His areas of interest include CGT, GST and
business and asset structuring. Ash holds a Masters degree in
Commerce and is the Chair of the Queensland State Council of the
Taxation Institute of Australia.
Current at 17 November 2008 Current at 15 January 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Ash CHOTAI.