Published on 03 Sep 09
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
GST litigation has moved into a new phase with many decisions testing important concepts under the legislation and more to come. This paper covers:
- snapshot of the GST litigation landscape
- reserved decisions
- cases on appeal to the Full Federal Court
- pending appeals to a single judge of the Federal Court
- other recent cases
- other significant cases in the pipeline
- evolving issues
- other aspects of tax litigation.
Current at 10 October 2013
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Robert OLDING.