Published on 27 Feb 08
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- taxable supply, other supplies and creditable acquisitions
- special rules - margin scheme and going concern
- adjustment notes, review periods and BAS amendments
- GST Administration - how the ATO goes from BAS to running balance account and in between
- practical aspects of GST - risk areas and ATO audits
- landmark cases
- case study.
Cheryl is a Manager with BDO Kendalls.
Current at 27 February 2008 Current at 27 March 2008