Published on 10 May 02
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this seminar paper includes:
- Non monetary exchanges and barter transactions
- Property Transactions
- What 'relates' to making input taxed supplies
- Going concerns
- Transactions with Non-Residents
- Intra-Group transactions
- Litigations and settlements
- General interest charge on revenue neutral mistakes.
Jeff is a Special Counsel in the Tax Department of Allens Arthur Robinson and a GST specialist. He advises clients on the impact of GST and other taxes across a broad range of industries and transactions. His presentations for the Tax Institute on GST issues have been extremely well received and until recently he was a member of the Education Committee.
Current at 6 May 2005
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Jeff TYLER.
Further details about this event: