Published on 16 Jan 14
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper discusses medium term prospects for tax reform in Australia. Beginning with the 2009 Henry Review proposals for a future tax architecture, it reviews economic and other developments since that time, exploring their implications for reform opportunities over the next several years.This paper covers:
- Australian tax policy in a changing economic setting
- key challenges now facing the tax system
- some reform options to 2020
- constraints, prospects and change leadership
- overview of the state of the Australian economy.
Current at 27 September 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Greg SMITH.