Published on 26 Mar 14
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- ability to obtain policies of insurance
- group insurance arrangements and SMSFs
- requirement to consider insurance
- tax and insurance at the fund level
- insurance and superannuation benefits tax.
Craig has been a senior member of the FirstTech team since 1999 and has over 12 years experience in the financial services industry. Besides representing Colonial First State at a range of industry and regulatory forums, Craig is actively involved in both course development and presenting for Kaplan and is a SPAA specialist adviser.
Current at 14 May 2008 Current at 18 June 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Craig DAY.
Current at 25 July 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Jeffrey Scott.