Published on 03 Nov 06
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This paper covers:
- stamp duty
- imposition of tax on tax
- is there a solution?
- income tax - GST adjustments and impact on income tax. Is there a practical solution?
- fringe benefits tax
- Division 71 of GST Act - is it necessary?
- flow on impact on payroll tax and workers compensation - why taxpayers need to get it right the first time
- superannuation guarantee contribution
- contractors - imposition of tax on tax?
- interaction with payroll tax and FBT
- land tax - valuation issues.
Geoffrey Mann CTA
Geoff Mann, CTA, is a Partner in the Tax team at Ashurst. He advises on indirect tax, with particular emphasis on GST, stamp duty, land tax and human resources taxes. Geoff has over 25 years’ experience. Geoff’s broad practice enables him to consult in relation to overall tax management strategies and review programs, as well as due diligence exercises and dispute resolution. Current at 21 October 2016
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Geoff MANN.
Further details about this event: