Published on 10 Apr 97
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this seminar paper include:
- expatriate employees - inbound and outbound
- compulsory employer contributions for expatriates
- deductibility of employer contributions for outbound employees
- taxation of certain lump sum termination benefits
- resident and non-resident superannuation funds
Noelle is Director of Superannuation Consulting & Taxation with Ernst & Young.
Current at 18 December 2007 Current at 10 January 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Noelle KELLEHER.