Professor Kerrie Sadiq holds the position of Professor of Taxation in the School of Accountancy at the QUT Business School, Queensland University of Technology.
Kerrie’s primary areas of expertise are international tax, tax expenditures and capital gains tax. She is the co-editor of Australian Tax Review, an internationally recognised leading academic tax journal. She is author of publications in both Australian and International journals and edited books, including the Bulletin for International Taxation, Australian Tax Forum, Journal of International Tax, Canadian Tax Journal and the New Zealand Journal of Taxation Law and Policy. She is the general editor and co-author of leading taxation texts used in universities throughout Australia.
Prior to joining Queensland University of Technology, Kerrie spent 20 years at The University of Queensland as a member of both their Law School and Business School.
• Doctor of Philosophy, Deakin University (PhD)
• Master of Laws, Queensland University of Technology (LLM)
• Bachelor of Laws, The University of Queensland (LLB (Hons))
• Bachelor of Commerce, The University of Queensland (BCom)
Professional Associations & Designations:
• Chartered Accountant (CA), Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
• Certified Practice Accountant (CPA), CPA Australia
• Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA), Tax Institute (Australia)
• Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD designation)
- Current at
25 August 2020