Published on 25 Oct 05
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- identifying entity joint ventures, joint venture operations and co-owners
- comparative tax effectiveness of entity joint ventures and joint venture operations
- mixed investment and development joint venture operations issues
- the two entity developer model for income tax
- GST joint ventures and avoidance activities
- stamp duty and land custodian issues
- taxation consequences of restructuring joint venture operations
- documentation and financing and security issues.
Current at 15 June 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Ron JORGENSEN.