Published on 09 Nov 05
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Matters covered in this paper include:
- distinction between a joint venture and a partnership
- structuring a property development
- joint venture / development agreement drafting tips
- stamp duty and GST issues
- tips and traps
- practical step by step case study.
Damien is a partner in and the head of, McCullough Robertson's Business Law and Revenue Group, specialising in transaction and structuring taxation with an emphasis on capital gains tax, GST and stamp duty. Damien has presented to a number of forums including the Tax Institute and the Queensland Law Society on GST, stamp duty and capital gains tax among other topics.
- Current at
30 August 2017