Published on 18 Feb 05
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The tax issues to be explored in this area of intangible property include:
- the identification and characterization of:
- sale of know-how
- licensing of know-how
- personal services in support of know-how and the tax treatments thereof
- source of know-how income?
- Section 73B and know-how
- CGT events D1 and H2 on know-how and show-how consideration
- pre-CGT know-how where changes have occurred.
Van Der Linden
Sean Van Der Linden is a Tax Partner with Ernst & Young specialising in corporate and international tax advice with significant expertise in M&A, financial transactions, tax consolidation, resources taxation and infrastructure transactions.
- Current at
24 February 2017