Published on 18 Jul 06
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- loans - when does a loans arise?
- is a loan different to an amount held on trust?
- recognising loans and distinguishing them from contributed capital?
- ensuring there are no future disputes because all transactions are properly documented
- role of an accountant in ‘creating’ loans - where does that debit entry go?
- ATO Taxation Rulings and Determinations Case Study.
Current at 27 October 2010
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Craig MCCORMICK.