Published on 20 Sep 07
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- loans - when does a loan arise?
- is a loan different to an amount held on trust?
- recognising loans and distinguishing them from contributed capital
- ensuring there are no future disputes because all transactions are properly documented
- role of an accountant in ‘creating’ loans - where does that debit entry go?
- latest ATO Taxation Rulings and Determinations.
Current at 27 October 2010
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Craig MCCORMICK.