Published on 17 Jul 03
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This seminar paper covers the following issues:
- death benefits and binding nominations
- splitting super - matrimonial settlements
- dealing with 'blended' families
- forfeited benefits
- re-contribution strategies
- taxation of ETP components
- documenting your ETP
- bona fide redundancy.
Scott is a partner with Brisbane law firm Cooper Grace Ward. His expertise includes commercial and compliance law, and providing support services to professional advisors. Scott provides a range of support services for accountants, financial planners and other professional advisors on superannuation and compliance. This includes advising on the tax consequences of transactions.
Current at 2 October 2007 Current at 15 October 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Scott HAY-BARTLEM.