Published on 27 Feb 14
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- the main residence exemption
- to whom can the exemption apply?
- what is included in your ‘main residence’?
- establishing your main residence
- special rules for new/renovated buildings
- how does the exemption apply?
Todd is a Director at William Buck and brings over 15 years of experience to his role in the Tax Services division. Todd specialises in small-to-medium enterprise tax matters and advises clients on a broad range of tax issues such as CGT, advice relating to structuring and restructuring, the tax consequences of acquisitions and divestments, small business CGT concessions, Div 7A, property matters, taxation of trusts and tax risk management.
- Current at
23 January 2018
Liam is a Consultant with William Buck (NSW) Pty Ltd.
Current at 15 November 2013