Published on 23 Feb 12
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- approaches to dealing with the ATO
- documentation of tax corporate governance
- documenting reportable tax positions and transactions
- utilising legal professional privilege, the accountants’ concession and board workpaper privilege
- opinions, reasonably arguable positions, and rulings.
Craig is a Partner at EY with over 25 years' experience in advising leading domestic and multinational corporations on the management and resolution of ATO Active Compliance Processes including complex tax risk reviews (including PCRs), tax audits and disputes. Craig specialises in corporate tax, Part IVA, partnership and service trusts and has a wide client base across the entertainment and media; information technology; distribution; finance and gaming industries. Craig is involved in consultation with the ATO in relation to a range of active compliance related initiatives.
- Current at
08 July 2014