Published on 28 Feb 06
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- recent changes including the new 100 year terms and the impact of reserves
- non-commutable market linked pensions - the tips and traps
- RBL issues - accessing pension RBL
- reversionary pension beneficiaries
- choosing the most appropriate term
- documentation and trust deed issues
- combining market linked and allocated pensions
- social security planning issues.
David is Director - Superannuation Division with Pitcher Partners.
Current at 19 December 2005 Current at 30 August 2012
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by David FOULDS.