Published on 28 Feb 06
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- recent changes including the new 100 year terms and the impact of reserves
- non-commutable market linked pensions - the tips and traps
- RBL issues - accessing pension RBL
- reversionary pension beneficiaries
- choosing the most appropriate term
- documentation and trust deed issues
- combining market linked and allocated pensions
- social security planning issues.
David is a Director in the Superannuation division of Pitcher Partners. He has more than 35 years’ experience in chartered accounting, having worked in both audit and private business areas. David has spent the last twenty five years exclusively in the Superannuation division providing consulting and administrative services. David has had extensive involvement in providing retirement and estate planning advice to clients of the practice. David is Chair of the ASFA Small Funds discussion group • Melbourne and is a current member of ASFA National SMSF Policy Sub-Committee. He has been a speaker at a number of Superannuation conferences presented on superannuation and retirement planning issues.
- Current at
12 March 2010