Published on 16 Mar 06
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this paper include:
- income tax exemption
- categories of exemption, with a particular focus on charities
- Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Status
- DGR categories, with a particular focus on PBIs, ancillary funds and prescribed private funds
- gifts and other fundraising
- endorsement requirements.
Paul Ingram FTIA is a Partner of Minter Ellison and practises in all areas of taxation law, but with a particular focus on CGT, business structures, GST and stamp duty. Paul is a member of the National Technical CGT subcommittee, the Taxation Committee of the Law Council of Australia, and represents that committee on RevenueSA's Liaison Group.
Current at 24 March 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Paul INGRAM.
Further details about this event: