Published on 22 Feb 03
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This seminar paper covers topics including:
- formation - loan v capital
- partnership v joint venture
- work in progress
- entries and exits
- GST and stamp duty issues
- changing profit sharing ratios/salaries
- dissolution/retirement/succession issues
- partners' access to CGT concessions.
Keith joined PricewaterhouseCoopers in May 2003 to lead its Property Industry practice in Queensland. Keith has significant industry experience at all levels of the industry and speaks the same language as the developers and funds managers, owing to his operational experience from 12 years as Head of Tax at Westfield in Sydney. Keith has been involved with the peak industry bodies for the Property industry for over 15 years and has over 21 years experience in taxation - he is qualified as both a lawyer and chartered accountant.
- Current at
05 November 2010