Published on 10 Oct 03
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This seminar paper covers the following issues:
- assimilation - good policy for true and tax law partnerships?
- entering partnership, earning up an interest, and retiring
- practitioner perspective - the draft partnership rulings
- registration of partnerships and trusts, including bare trusts
- claiming credits for administration costs of trusts.
David Marks CTA
David W Marks QC is a commercial silk specialising in taxation. Current at 21 October 2016
The Tax Institute is a Recognised Tax Agent Association (RTAA) under the Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009.
All materials provided on this site are protected by copyright and are owned by or licensed to TTI.
Except as expressly permitted by TTI or the copyright owner, any person or company who uses this site must not use, reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit, the materials or any information, software or other content, in whole or in part, which is available through this site.