Published on 10 Oct 03
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This seminar paper covers the following issues:
- assimilation - good policy for true and tax law partnerships?
- entering partnership, earning up an interest, and retiring
- practitioner perspective - the draft partnership rulings
- registration of partnerships and trusts, including bare trusts
- claiming credits for administration costs of trusts.
David W Marks QC is a commercial Silk practising principally in Tax. He has a broader practice in commercial litigation, trusts and estates, and administrative law. He contributes to the life of the profession through his committee work for The Tax Institute & other professional bodies. He is a Chartered Tax Advisor and a Registered Trust and Estates Practitioner. He received the Tax Institute’s Meritorious Service Award in 2013.
- Current at
10 July 2017