Published on 10 Oct 03
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This seminar paper covers the following issues:
- assimilation - good policy for true and tax law partnerships?
- entering partnership, earning up an interest, and retiring
- practitioner perspective - the draft partnership rulings
- registration of partnerships and trusts, including bare trusts
- claiming credits for administration costs of trusts.
David is a commercial Silk practising principally in tax. He has a broader practice in commercial litigation, trusts and estates, and administrative law. He contributes to the life of the profession through his committee work for The Tax Institute and other professional bodies. He is a Chartered Tax Adviser and a registered Trust and Estates Practitioner. He received The Tax Institute’s Meritorious Service Award in 2013.
- Current at
29 November 2017