Published on 21 Feb 14
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- introduction – assumptions can be dangerous
- planning and development – some preliminary legal considerations
- financing issues
- structuring issues – tax considerations
- unit trusts – a cautionary note regarding stamp duty
- stamp duty – "and/or nominee contracts"
- cooling off rights.
Jim is a tax specialist with more than 30 years’ experience. Jim recently completed a Masters of Taxation degree through the University of New South Wales and has a law degree from the University of Adelaide.
- Current at
30 August 2017