Published on 19 Feb 03
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this seminar paper include:
- key areas of consultation with Treasury
- areas of likely change and key submission points to Treasury
- potential compliance issues associated with the proposed reforms
- comparison with reforms in the UK
- impact of the proposed reforms on existing and future accounting methodologies.
Matt is a tax Director with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Melbourne, specialising in banking and financial services. He recently returned from working in the Banking & Capital Markets tax group of PricewaterhouseCoopers in London and was involved in a wide range of corporate tax matters including taxation of financial instruments, loan relationships, derivative contracts and foreign exchange gains and losses.
Current at 24 January 2003
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Matt OSMOND.
Further details about this event: