Published on 23 Jul 14
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- when is a share an active asset?
- maximum net asset value test
- discussion of the relevant statutory provisions
- additional conditions stipulated in subsection 152-10(2)
- application of the concessions.
Brian of Richards Advisory has specialised in providing taxation advice to accounting and legal practitioners in respect of a wide range of business clients for approximately 40 years. His particular taxation specialty areas include business restructuring, intellectual property transactions, CGT issues and tax planning matters. As a taxation specialist, Brian has extensive academic and other lecturing experience.
- Current at
04 January 2018