Published on 06 Aug 09
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- what are PDA's
- in what circumstances are PDA's typically used?
- how do PDA structures typically look?
- what commercial reasons drive the use of PDA's?
- what revenue reasons drive the use of PDA's?
- what are the downsides in using PDA's?
- what vehicles typically appear in PDA structures and why?
- what are the security issues in a PDA structure?
- what are the key elements of the document?
- is their flexibility around developer fee methodology?
- is a management committee essential?
- should there be a power of attorney?
- emerging trends.
Michael Taylor-Sands FTI
Michael is a Partner with Maddocks. He joined the Revenue Group of Maddocks in 2005 having previously been a Senior Associate at Baker & McKenzie. Michael has considerable experience in consulting on income tax and state tax issues to a wide range of corporate and non-corporate clients. He has advised large multi-national and Australian corporate groups in the manufacturing, property development/investment and gaming/casino industries. Current at 15 April 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Michael TAYLOR-SANDS.
Further details about this event: