Published on 07 Aug 09
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- recap of the current R&D Tax Concession program
- budget update
- abolition of the R&D Tax Concession program
- introduction of the R&D Tax Credit system
- eligibility to R&D tax credits
- businesses with a turnover in excess of $20 million
- businesses with a turnover of less than $20 million
- R&D Tax planning opportunities during the transition period
- other Government grants, including the EMDG.
Tracey is a partner with BDO Kendalls and has been involved in advising both Australian and overseas based multinational clients on transfer pricing issues for in excess of 10 years. With experience in both the UK and Australia, Tracey is well placed to assist clients balance their commercial cross border funding arrangements with the requirements of the local tax authorities.
Current at 6 May 2006 Current at 23 October 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Tracey MURRAY.