Published on 10 Nov 05
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this paper include:
- problems with members' funds approaching RBL limits
- what pensions are available?
- can you find an old policy extending the period of service?
- what strategies are useful to manage excessive RBLs
- do you need reversionary beneficiaries?
- should you hold life insurance inside your SMSF?
- can a pension continue after death?
- what strategies are useful in managing excessive death benefits?
Current at 17 June 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Patrick CORK.