Published on 17 Sep 13
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Often the first step, you have to make sure that your key people are looked after and are settled in to do business. This paper covers:
- planning the first steps for a move
- residency rules for individuals
- understanding local taxes
- salary packaging elements
- employer registrations and withholdings.
Murray is a Director of the Taxation and Superannuation Services division of Pilot Partners and has practised as a professional business and taxation adviser since 1993. His focus is on providing specialist taxation expertise to his clients. This includes not just advising on the relevant structures and transactions, but ensuring that advice provided is fully and correctly implemented at the time and in the years that follow.
- Current at
30 August 2017