Published on 16 May 03
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This seminar paper covers the following isses:
- are your dividend statements correct?
- what happens if you exceed the benchmark franking percentage?
- is a franking deficit still a problem?
- can you under-frank a dividend?
- should you issue dividend access shares?
John is a partner at Bentleys Pty Ltd with responsibility for Tax and Superannuation Consulting. He is a Queensland State Councillor of The Taxation Institute of Australia and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants' Tax Committee. He has broad experience across different tax issues applying to business as well as international tax matters.
- Current at
01 September 2011