Published on 22 Feb 03
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Understanding the Rules
This seminar paper covers the following topics:
- are your divident statements sufficient?
- can you vary your benchmark franking percentage?
- what happens if you overfrank dividends?
- how does STS pooling affect luxury cars?
- what happens if the business use of a pooled asset changes?
- partnership rearrangements and depreciable assets.
John is a partner at Bentleys Pty Ltd with responsibility for Tax and Superannuation Consulting. He is a Queensland State Councillor of The Taxation Institute of Australia and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants' Tax Committee. He has broad experience across different tax issues applying to business as well as international tax matters.
- Current at
27 June 2013