Published on 03 Jul 08
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper discusses asset protection via:
- banktrupcy background
- Section 120 of the Banktrupcy Act
- Section 121 of the Banktrupcy Act
- Division 4A of the Bankruptcy Act (ss139A to 139H)
- orders in relation to the Property of Associated Entities
- interaction with family law
- escaping liability
- the theory of structuring your assets.
Lee is a Partner with Christensen Vaughan.
Current at 3 July 2008 Current at 18 August 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Lee CHRISTENSEN.