Published on 25 Jul 03
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This seminar paper covers the following topics:
- development entities and structures
- options contracts and transfers
- changes in participating interests/corporate reconstruction
- recent developments for land rich companies and trusts
- GST issues affecting stamp duty.
Harry was admitted to the Queensland Bar in 2005, after 23 years experience as a solicitor and tax partner in national law firms. At the Bar he continues to practise in revenue law, with a particular focus on transactional taxes. He has experience in all federal taxes including GST and CGT, and in duties, taxes and levies across all Australian state jurisdictions. Harry is briefed by taxpayers and revenue authorities, and has acted and advised on business structures, trusts and finance – in the context of transaction planning as well as mediation and contested disputes.
- Current at
26 June 2019