Published on 25 Jul 03
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This seminar paper covers the following topics:
- development entities and structures
- options contracts and transfers
- changes in participating interests/corporate reconstruction
- recent developments for land rich companies and trusts
- GST issues affecting stamp duty.
Harry is a Barrister. After 22 years practising as a solicitor and partner in national law firms, Harry commenced at the Queensland Bar in 2005. His practice includes a particular focus on Australia-wide state taxes and duties, as well as direct and indirect federal taxes. He has been a regular presenter at state and national conferences for The Tax Institute.
- Current at
31 March 2017