Published on 19 Aug 03
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this seminar paper include:
- Put/Call v Mandatory Agreements
- Ownership of Policies - CGT traps
- Use of Superannuation Policies
- CGT Implications - ATO Statement of Principles
- Use of Wills as Part of Business Succession Strategy
- Maximising Benefit of CGT Small Business Concession.
This paper was also presented by Warren Black at the Estate Planning seminar held in Perth on 24 October 2003.
Current at 03 November 2010
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Greg CAHILL.