Published on 15 Oct 09
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The case studies considered in this paper cover:
- how, in principle, does Division 7A apply to a private company?
- how, in principle, does Division 7A apply to a trust?
- how do the loan exclusions work?
- what do you do if faced with a previously undiscovered Division 7A problem?
- what should have occurred for a Division 7A problem that was ‘fixed' under the ATO ‘amnesty'?
- how will the budget changes impact on planning?
- how will the budget changes impact on common structures and transactions.
Current at 16 May 2013
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Andrew NOOLAN.