Published on 24 Aug 09
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- super splitting - divorce
- how do members control who will receive a benefit on their death?
- how do members determine who is entitled to receive a benefit on their death?
- what are the ways in which these death benefits can be paid and how does this benefit different categories of beneficiaries?
- how do we tie superannuation and estate and succession planning together for the benefit of the client?
Current at 28 June 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Lyn FORMICA.