Published on 25 Sep 03
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this seminar paper include:
- SIS Act investment restrictions
- Acquisition of assets from related parties
- In-house asset rule - transitional issues
- Unit Trusts - geared and ungeared
- Joint venture investments
- Charges over joint assets
- Investment strategies
Mary is a manager in William Buck's Tax Consulting Group. She provides superannuation advice to a large network of accountants, financial planners and other professionals. With an in depth knowledge of superannuation and related issues, Mary has presented at seminars for leading industry bodies such as the FPA, the ICAA and the TIA.
Current at 11 June 2004
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Mary SIMMONS.
Further details about this event: