Published on 22 Feb 07
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- why everyone needs to think about getting as much into super as they can
- what to do before 1 July 2007
- pensions after simpler super
- why a pre 1999 unit trust can be the ultimate tax-free vehicle for any business or investment
- leveraging property investments through self managed super funds.
Chris is a financial adviser with over 20 years practical experience in designing and implementing superannuation strategies and succession planning for SME owners. He also focuses on retirement planning for senior employees in listed companies, government and the universities, and he regularly advises both Australians and expats on managing and transitioning their wealth.
- Current at
25 September 2017