Published on 22 Feb 07
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- why everyone needs to think about getting as much into super as they can
- what to do before 1 July 2007
- pensions after simpler super
- why a pre 1999 unit trust can be the ultimate tax-free vehicle for any business or investment
- leveraging property investments through self managed super funds.
Chris is a Client Adviser at ipac providing financial and investment advice. His practice focuses on retirement planning for senior employees in listed companies, government and the universities as well as exit strategies for SME owners. Chris has extensive practical experience in designing and implementing superannuation strategies and regularly advises both Australians and expats on managing their wealth.
- Current at
01 June 2017