Published on 30 Mar 07
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This combined paper and presentation provides:
- a review of recent changes to legislation cases and rulings
- an overview of planning opportunities that are available for superannuation planning prior to 30 June 2007
- consideration of how the superannuation simplification process will impact on the way superannuation funds are used after 30 June 2007
- a review of the estate planning strategies that can be implemented following the superannuation simplification process
- a review of what you need to know about the superannuation contributions, with particular emphasis on the tricks and traps of the new regime
- a review of superannuation and retirement strategies that existed prior to the superannuation simplification process and consideration of how and when these may be used in the future
- consideration of how the service delivery will change for clients following the superannuation simplification process
- pensions, what they are, how they work and what changes will clients need to make after 30 June 2007?
- what are the unexpected measures contained in the draft legislation and how will this impact on your clients?
Mark Wilkinson CTA, is a licenced financial planner and Chartered Accountant that provides technical support and training to advisers who administer and advise self-managed superannuation funds, as well as providing strategic superannuation and retirement advice directly to clients. Many of these advisers and clients consult with Mark on how to implement strategies that will grow a client’s wealth, enable them to enjoy it during retirement, protect it from creditors and direct to the right beneficiary on death.
- Current at
07 December 2018