Published on 25 Nov 09
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- pre-death strategies
- interaction with wills
- SIS payment standards on death
- superannuation interests / segregation of assets
- death benefit nominations / pension contracts
- challenges to nominations / decisions of the trustee
- control of a SMSF on death
- issues with blended families.
Neil Oakes FTIA is a Chartered Accountant with Perks where he specialises in providing tax consulting advice to a wide range of small, medium & large enterprises. As Senior Manager with the Tax Technical Division, Neil draws on both his general business advisory experience as well as his specialist tax experience to provide clients with commercially focused strategic taxation advice.
Current at 26 May 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Neil OAKES.
Harry is a Senior Associate with Wallmans Lawyers
Current at 7 April 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Harry PATSIAS.
Further details about this event: