Published on 08 Apr 05
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- latest contribution rules
- how to make 150% on your money!
- implications for remuneration packaging
- the new pensions - what do we use and when?
- accessing tax free funds in super and pensions
- practical excess benefits strategies
- enough is enough - balance your super and investment structures.
Chris is a financial adviser with over 20 years practical experience in designing and implementing superannuation strategies and succession planning for SME owners. He also focuses on retirement planning for senior employees in listed companies, government and the universities, and he regularly advises both Australians and expats on managing and transitioning their wealth.
- Current at
25 September 2017