Published on 08 Apr 05
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- latest contribution rules
- how to make 150% on your money!
- implications for remuneration packaging
- the new pensions - what do we use and when?
- accessing tax free funds in super and pensions
- practical excess benefits strategies
- enough is enough - balance your super and investment structures.
Chris is a Client Adviser at ipac providing financial and investment advice. His practice focuses on retirement planning for senior employees in listed companies, government and the universities as well as exit strategies for SME owners. Chris has extensive practical experience in designing and implementing superannuation strategies and regularly advises both Australians and expats on managing their wealth.
- Current at
01 June 2017