Published on 09 Nov 06
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- update on the budget night changes
- latest contribution rules
- potential strategies pre 1 July 2007
- implications for remuneration packaging
- pensions and annuities - what to use when
- accessing tax free funds in super and pensions
- balancing super and other investment strategies.
Chris is an adviser at Tynans with over 20 years practical experience in designing and implementing superannuation strategies and succession planning for SME owners. He also focuses on retirement planning for senior employees in listed companies, government and the universities, and he regularly advises both Australians and expats on managing and transitioning their wealth.
- Current at
12 July 2018