Published on 09 Nov 06
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- update on the budget night changes
- latest contribution rules
- potential strategies pre 1 July 2007
- implications for remuneration packaging
- pensions and annuities - what to use when
- accessing tax free funds in super and pensions
- balancing super and other investment strategies.
Chris is a Client Adviser at ipac providing financial and investment advice. His practice focuses on retirement planning for senior employees in listed companies, government and the universities as well as exit strategies for SME owners. Chris has extensive practical experience in designing and implementing superannuation strategies and regularly advises both Australians and expats on managing their wealth.
- Current at
30 August 2017