Published on 18 Sep 07
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this paper include:
- transitional issues for pre 1 July 2007 pensions
- new pensions/income streams
- taxable / tax free components of income streams
- tax issues and pension accumulation
- transition to retirement
- how liquid do the investments need to be
- asset segregation
- reversionary pensions and death.
Peter Crump FTIA is the CEO and an Executive Director of Portfolio Planning Solutions, and leads their SMSF practice. Peter's
areas of practice include SMSF strategies, executive consulting, corporate consulting and actuarial issues.
Current at 26 May 2008 Current at 07 July 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Peter CRUMP.