Published on 06 Nov 08
This paper explores the tax effect accounting and reporting obligations that may be encountered including:
- what are the requirements of AASB 112?
- recognition criteria for deferred taxes
- issues surrounding intention/future expectations on disposals
- impact of impairment/write downs
- financial reporting requirements.
Tracey has over 12 years of professional experience advising Australian and multinational enterprises across a range of industries. As the leader of the IFRS initiative within the Deloitte tax practice, Tracey has spoken on this topic to various forums. As well as implementing IFRS projects with clients, she has significant experience in managing the compliance function of large corporate groups and has been involved in the implementation of the tax consolidations regime for these groups.
Current at 6 November 2008 Current at 17 December 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Tracey RENS.
Current at 09 June 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Darren LEE.