Published on 15 Oct 14
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- a brief introduction to native title
- evolution of the taxation of NTCPs
- current taxation treatment of NTCPs
- taxation treatment of amounts which are NANE income
- deductibility of NTCPs
- introduction of the Charities Act
- future developments.
Current at 19 November 2014
Adam is a Partner with Jackson McDonald. He heads up the Tax and Succession Practice at Jackson McDonald. Adam’s practice includes specialising in net tax and succession for high end private clients including their superannuation, business succession and sale , taxation of property transactions and charitable trusts. A regular presenter in WA, with a masters in taxation, over 10 years relevant experience , Adam is well placed to speak on this topic.
Current at 21 June 2006 Current at 21 October 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Adam LEVIN.