Published on 05 Jun 07
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- stamp duty relief
- small business CGT concessions
- selling assets already written off
- GST exemptions
- partnership reconstructions
- trading stock and plant elections
- farm management deposits
- CGT on family law property settlements and transfers of business assets
- divorce and the family trust election - test individual: tax losses/bad debts/franking credits and flow through.
Steven is a Director of Davidson.
- Current at
30 August 2017